DSA Recognition and Celebrations Committee
- April 2020
- Vice President for Student Affairs
Charge to Committee:
The purpose of the Recognition and Celebrations Committee is to represent areas in the Division of Student Affairs (DSA), advise the Vice President for Student Affairs (VPSA), and participate in the planning and implementation of coordinated recognition and celebration opportunities.
- Laura Monje-Paulson, Chair, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Erik Dickson, Vice-Chair, Associated Students
- Susan Wandling, Vice-Chair, Pre-Collegiate Programs
- Mo Phillips, Student Engagement
- Courtney Avvampato, Counseling & Psychological Services
- Mariah Atkins, Associated Students
Staff to the Committee:
- Rachel Carbone, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Term and Appointment:
Terms are one year renewable.
Twice a month