Research and Assessment Committee
- February 2020
- Vice President for Student Affairs
Charge to Committee:
The purpose of the Research and Assessment Committee is to represent areas in the Division of Student Affairs and advise the Vice President for Student Affairs in decisions regarding assessment and research aimed at supporting a culture of intentional inquiry and continous improvement.
- Laura Monje-Paulson, Chair, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Erika Black, Student Success and Advising
- Edie Brown, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Mike Dominguez, Student Engagement
- Andrew Kerlow-Meyers, Counseling and Psychological Services
- Carolyn Peruta, Pre-Collegiate Programs
- Khou Yang-Vigil, Center for Academic Access & Student Enrichment
Staff to the Committee:
- Rachel Carbone, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Term and Appointment:
At least one representative from each area of the Division of Student Affairs including Associated Students. Terms are one year renewable.